Our Vision and Values
We proudly enjoy our lives in a performance-based workplace with excellent prospects
We proudly enjoy our lives in a performance-based workplace with excellent prospects.
- Safety: a priority in everything we do
- Trust: reliable, respected, practical and of the highest integrity
- Responsiveness: accessible and communicative
- Innovation: current, interesting and challenging work
- Teamwork: respectful, passionate, diverse, friendly, fun, flexible and fair
- Relationships: strong, committed, nurturing, lasting and long term
- Quality: on time, on budget, accurate and good value
- Leadership: professional, community and business
VOCIECONS Vision is to:
- To be a global leader in our areas of core competencies by offering first class professional services second to none.
- Have a culture of teamwork and mentoring that provides a safe, rewarding workplace where people can develop and enjoy their professional careers
Business Ethics and Conduct
VOCIECONS’s successful business operation and reputation is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct of our employees. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity. The continued success of VOCIECONS is dependent upon our clients’ trust and we are dedicated to preserving that trust. Employees have a responsibility to VOCIECONS, and its clients, to act in a way that will merit the continued trust and confidence of the public. All VOCIECONS business activities shall comply with both the letter and spirit of both local and international environmental laws.
Health and safety
The importance of safety in the workplace is the cornerstone of our business because we care about our staff and their families. Clients recognize our efforts and our commitment to safety is often a key factor on their decision to use VOCIECONS as a vendor. Our senior staff led the safety charge and mentor junior staff, creating a culture of safe work practices and an awareness to look out for each other. We strive for zero incidents or accidents involving our people and the people we work with.
Health and Safety is ingrained in VOCIECONS employees. Our safety committee reviews the company’s policies and procedures monthly to ensure that as a team we are continuing to improve on all aspects of our safety program. Our employees are appropriately trained and certified to analyse the risks associated with their job activities, and to develop methods to control those risks.